Club History
The Club was founded in 1922

The Club was founded in 1922 as a result of the post-war boom in the game and the enthusiasm of a few local stalwarts. Its beginning was a modest one, a wooden Army hut serving as a Clubhouse and the course comprising nine holes in the parkland of Easter Moffat.

The course was extended to 18 holes in 1945, and as membership has grown, the layout has been further developed and improved. The Clubhouse is a listed building and appears to have been built in 1838.

It has been extended over the years and many improvements have been carried out so that it now provides a comfortable setting in which to relax after a round of golf. The club is now a popular and busy members club, with a growing reputation as one of the best places to play in Lanarkshire.